Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com> on 2019/06/21 06:46:57 UTC

Which karaf concept is used in JMXCollector to dynamically add harvester per config file

Hi there

I'm wondering which karaf concept or feature is used for the Decanter JMXCollector to dynamically add a harvester per config file. I haven't spotted that or found any documentation.

Thanks a lot

Oliver

As a recipient of an email from Talend, your contact personal data will be on our systems. Please see our contacts privacy notice at Talend, Inc. <https://www.talend.com/contacts-privacy-policy/>

Re: Which karaf concept is used in JMXCollector to dynamically add harvester per config file

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
You are right David (even a little rude, whatever), my wording was not
accurate.

I tried to mean that we are using factory SIMILAR (but not the same as)
to ManagedFactory.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Which karaf concept is used in JMXCollector to dynamically add harvester per config file

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,