Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Punnoose, Roshan" <pu...@bah-systems.com> on 2006/09/26 16:48:32 UTC

Web Services Testing

Hi,

I am trying to test my Axis 2 web service. I have tried Mindreef and
SoapUI, but neither one has real WS-Addressing support and none really
supports the callback mechanism. Is there a tool out there that will do
this?

Roshan Punnoose

Phone: 301-497-6039

Re: Web Services Testing

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
I have used JMeter, it has an option of specifying the whole soap
message via a editbox or a file.

-- dims