Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/16 14:37:09 UTC

Sonatype LiftBot ?

Hello,
I just realized that our PRs are validated but this Sonatype Lift bot
https://lift.sonatype.com/result/apache/zookeeper/01FAQV80GRR1RCTP3RGBENCVDF

I found this link in my PR
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/1724

Did I miss some discussion about this new bot ?

Who activated it ? and how ?

Enrico

Re: Sonatype LiftBot ?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.