Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Mikhail Gryzykhin <mi...@google.com> on 2018/09/13 18:11:56 UTC

Beam dashboards

Hi everyone,

Huygaa and me are working on creating dashboards for Beam.

So far I created a POC dashboard for post-commit greenness
<http://104.154.241.245/d/D81lW0pmk/post-commit-tests> that includes a list
of latest failed jobs and dashboard for pre-commits
<http://104.154.241.245/d/_TNndF2iz/pre-commit-tests> duration, that one
contains only duration so far.

We have work ongoing for adding github statistics.

Please, check those out. Any feedback is welcome.

Small hints:
* You can change time range you're looking at in to-right corner.
* You can choose dashboard by clicking dashboard name on top-left corner.

As a short insight:
Thank you everyone who helps fixing post-commit tests flakes. We moved from
~30% to 75-85% successful runs.

Best regards,
--Mikhail

Have feedback <http://go/migryz-feedback>?

Re: Beam dashboards

Posted by Łukasz Gajowy <lg...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the hint Mikhail! I'll take a look at that. :)

Best,
Łukasz

Re: Beam dashboards

Posted by Mikhail Gryzykhin <mi...@google.com>.