Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com> on 2005/02/04 17:49:54 UTC

Intending to tag/release apr & apr-util 0.9.6

In combination with tagging httpd 2.0.53 today, I also plan to tag apr and
apr-util 0.9.6 and submit these for release.  (I plan to bundle 0.9.6 with
httpd 2.0.53.)

The diffs from 0.9.5 to 0.9.6 are relatively minor, but there are a number
of goodness fixes included in them - support for BDB 4.3 amongst them.

If you have any concerns with this strategy, please holler now.  =)

Thanks!  -- justin

Re: Intending to tag/release apr & apr-util 0.9.6

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> In combination with tagging httpd 2.0.53 today, I also plan to tag apr
> and apr-util 0.9.6 and submit these for release.  (I plan to bundle
> 0.9.6 with httpd 2.0.53.)
>
> The diffs from 0.9.5 to 0.9.6 are relatively minor, but there are a
> number of goodness fixes included in them - support for BDB 4.3 amongst
> them.
>
> If you have any concerns with this strategy, please holler now.  =)

Sounds like a good plan to me.

-garrett