Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <cl...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/23 14:21:02 UTC

How to update domain.xml

Hi All,

I'm trying to update domain.xml within a small pogram. this one create a new SubjectNode by calling the method <<Structure>>.create(...) to add it into the Structure. This part seems to be ok because the method <<Structure>>.getChildren(...) returns this new SubjectNode instance.

At the end, I want to update the domain.xml file but I don't know how I can do that. exportData return an empty xml file. Why ?

Many thanks in advance,
Christophe

Re: How to update domain.xml

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
  I'm trying to update domain.xml within a small pogram. this one create a new SubjectNode by calling the method <<Structure>>.create(...) to add it into the Structure. This part seems to be ok because the method <<Structure>>.getChildren(...) returns this new SubjectNode instance.

  At the end, I want to update the domain.xml file but I don't know how I can do that. exportData return an empty xml file. Why ?

I didn't rewrite it yet. Sorry ...

Remy