Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by femto Zheng <fe...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/12 03:30:26 UTC

Does buildr supports multiple sub-project?

Hello all,Does buildr supports multiple sub-project?
I mean, more like maven's style, has buildfile/pom under
each subproject, not in a big one file.
But from the documentation of buildr now, I seem to only
see the example only can use one big file in the root dir
of all projects,
now I use

eval(File.read("subproject1/buildfile"))
eval(File.read("subproject2/buildfile"))
to support this.

Re: Does buildr supports multiple sub-project?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
I guess you *could* split projects into different files and use Ruby's
Kernel::load to piece them together but that's definitely not a common
practice in Buildr land.

alex

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.