Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ralf Eichinger <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2009/04/01 16:04:05 UTC

Need rich-widgets: splitpane and lazy loading table (by scrolling)

I am looking for some rich wicket 1.4rc2 widgets.

for a lazy loading table I found this one:
http://wicketstuff.org/wicketdojo13/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Aorg.wicketstuff.dojo.examples.lazylist.LazyTableSample

But I want it for wicket 1.4rc2 and with more features (sorting, column
resizing, etc.) like here:
http://demos.dojotoolkit.org/demos/mail/

also I was looking for a vertical/horizontal resizable splitpane (like in
the above mail demo).
Is there somewhere a solution? Somewhere here perhaps?:
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/tags/wicketstuff-core-1.4-rc2/

Anybody can give me a hint for an actual (means working under 1.4rc2)
splitpane and scrollable/lazy loading table?
If there is no solution: which wicketstuff project should provide such
widgets? (dojo, scriptacolous, prototype, ?)