Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2020/05/27 11:47:10 UTC

Jakarta EE Security API implementation in TomEE

Hello folks,

Just to let you know I found some spare time and decided to go and work on
the Jakarta EE Security API Implementation in TomEE.

Roberto started a while back but never got finished and integrated in the
box.
I started running the TCKs and fixing code and implementing missing parts.

For the sake of sharing and allowing people to contribute, here is a draft
PR I'll keep updating when time allows.

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/658

So far, RememberMe, AutoApplySession and Basic mechanism fully passing TCK.

When I'm fully green with the TCK, then I'll plug that in the box by
default.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro