Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by abhijith <to...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/22 14:37:29 UTC

Artemis 1.x support model

Congrats everyone on successful release.

We are using Artemis v1.4 today and would like to know support model for 1.x
version after major version update.  Is there any plan to deprecate 1.x
version in near future and not accept any more bug submission?

We are trying to determine when to upgrade to 2.x and knowing the
deprecation timeline would help us making this decision.

Thanks

Abhi

Re: Artemis 1.x support model

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
As far as I see it as long as there are community members willing to send PRs, committers willing to review and merge them, and then someone willing to perform a release then 1.x will live on.  There is no official "support model" as far as I'm aware.  There's just a community contributing to the project.

Justin