Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kevin & Leonie <ke...@cbi.net.au> on 2012/06/05 04:29:57 UTC

Issue with open office

To whom it may concern

I have used your program for several years. I have just purchased a new
computer and have tried to put the latest version on it. This has turned
into a disaster with numerous programs loading themselves onto my computer.
This used to be a simple program to download. It now looks like a very large
program that will take some 3 hrs to down load.

I will not be using this program again and will advise my many customers
that is a disaster to update. This is a pity because I liked using it
previously.

Regards

Kevin Davis

Re: Issue with open office