Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Stéphane Thibaud <sn...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/02 04:15:26 UTC

Transactions from Python

Hello Apache Ignite users,

I recently started writing my web service using the thin client of Apache
Ignite, but was shocked to discover that transactions seem absent in the
Python thin client API. Any recommendations?

Kind regards,

Stéphane Thibaud

Re: Transactions from Python

Posted by Stéphane Thibaud <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hello Evgenii,

Thank you for the quick answer. I will follow this feature attentively.

Kind regards,

Stéphane Thibaud

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi Stéphane