Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Csenge Virág Maruzsi <cs...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2018/07/04 10:25:52 UTC

Kafka performance tests

Hi,

I am working on testing the performance of Kafka. I am looking for
articles, publications about performance tests, methods, results and
configurations, but so far I have not found many. Do you know any useful
studies? Has any of you done something similar? If yes, would you mind
sharing those with me?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help,
Csenge

Re: Kafka performance tests

Posted by Csenge Virág Maruzsi <cs...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi,
Thanks a lot for the help, I have found a couple of studies too:
https://events.static.linuxfound.org/sites/events/files/slides/HTKafka2.pdf
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Performance+testing
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/An+analysis+of+the+impact+of+max.in.flight.requests.per.connection+and+acks+on+Producer+performance
Best regards,