Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/05/11 19:39:37 UTC

Google search on website?

Any thoughts on adding a Google search form on the website?

--jason

Re: Google search on website?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I dunno... a box under Development on the leftnav would be fine.
Maybe just another one called Search in the same style, with a text
input on the top row, search button on the bottom?

--jason

Re: Google search on website?

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
I meant where it would go.

Re: Google search on website?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Re: Google search on website?

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.

Re: Google search on website?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
> Also, how about translation links for other languages using Babelfish
> or Google as described here?:
>
> http://labnol.blogspot.com/2005/11/add-language-translation-to-website.html

+1, awesome... though I have been told that these sometimes butcher
things... but hopefully the gist gets through.

--jason

Re: Google search on website?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 5/11/06, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:
> Any thoughts on adding a Google search form on the website?

+1

Also, how about translation links for other languages using Babelfish
or Google as described here?:

http://labnol.blogspot.com/2005/11/add-language-translation-to-website.html

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: Google search on website?

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
In the template I posted for the upcoming Geronimo's confluence wiki there is a Google search
already included. It would be cool to have one on the web site too :)

http://people.apache.org/~hcunico/cwiki/documentation.html

Cheers!
Hernan