Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Phil Sorber <so...@apache.org> on 2016/06/28 17:00:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server 6.2.0 (RC1)

Hello All,

I've prepared a release for v6.2.0 (RC1) which is the first stable release
in the 6.2.x series. This is also the beginning of our Long Term Support
(LTS) version for 6.x as detailed in our Release Management document:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Release+Management

Changes since 6.1.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12329657&styleName=Text&projectId=12310963

A summary of the new features are here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/What%27s+New+in+v6.2.x

Information about upgrading to this release from previous ones is available
at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Upgrading+to+v6.0

The cache in this release is compatible with the previous 6.x, 5.x, and 4.x
releases.

The artifacts are available for download at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/trafficserver/6.2.0/rc1/

MD5: 84b5499bbff09f501c83c9b664826f49
SHA1: a322939bc13e39b6737c49a9840bbffed01227db

This corresponds to git:

Tag: 6.2.0-rc1

Which can be verified with the following:

git tag -v 6.2.0-rc1

All code signing keys are available here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/trafficserver/KEYS

Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant signatures.

Sorry for the delay in getting this RC out. This vote is open until July
1st 2016.

Thanks All!