Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/10 23:45:15 UTC

OpenEJB Eclipse Plugin

Hi,

I've attached openejb-674-18.diff and openejb-674-18-newfiles.zip to
Jira issue OPENEJB-674.

This latest patch allows the server plugin to work with OpenEJB plugins
with any version string (as opposed to being hard coded to look for
openejb-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT in jar filenames), and essentially converts the
XML based configuration to a set of Java classes. I found that the
server never started properly (it always said it was 'Starting') on my
machines - this appears to be fixed by these changes too.

I've also fixed a bug with the annotations plugin where annotations
relating to method permission were added to the source multiple times.

Hope that's all ok.

Regards

Jon

Re: OpenEJB Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Jonathan Gallimore
<jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That reminds me - I have now sent in a CLA (as discussed here:
> http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--Fwd%3A-Re%3A-Confluence-Based-Website-Access-Control--p16260523.html)
> - do I need to do anything else, or can I now get write access to the Wiki?
> I'm quite keen to get some information about the plugin on there.

I think it's enough, but will have to check with Dave B. to assert all
legal stuff are met. You have to be assigned the openejb-contributors
role (or alike) and you'll be ready to go.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: OpenEJB Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
That reminds me - I have now sent in a CLA (as discussed here:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--Fwd%3A-Re%3A-Confluence-Based-Website-Access-Control--p16260523.html)
- do I need to do anything else, or can I now get write access to the
Wiki? I'm quite keen to get some information about the plugin on there.

Cheers

Jon

Re: OpenEJB Eclipse Plugin

Re: OpenEJB Eclipse Plugin