Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by long hong <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/22 05:06:08 UTC

Namenode cannot start in hadoop0.20.2

hi all, I am recently developing a web app based on Hadoop DFS.  I just use one node for dev and find the namenode usualy cannot be started using bin/start-all.sh. I have to frequently reformat the namenode and restart hadoop to make the it work.

Did anyone encounter the same problem? thx for helping !

Re: Namenode cannot start in hadoop0.20.2

Posted by long hong <lo...@gmail.com>.
Oh I just let it be the default value... Thx! :-)

Posted by Harsh J <qw...@gmail.com>.
Hi,