Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Yuvarajl <yu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/02 07:53:52 UTC

How to save a summary report for a script

Hi All,

    Can anybody please tell me in which format to save the summary report
results while running a Jmeter script.

Regards,
Yuvaraj.

RE: How to save a summary report for a script

Posted by Ashwini <as...@relq.com>.
You can save it in the .csv format. Also I would suggest that you configure
the required details of the data.

    Can anybody please tell me in which format to save the summary report
results while running a Jmeter script.

Regards,
Yuvaraj.

DISCLAIMER: