Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shantanu Deo <sh...@elixir-it.com> on 2003/06/24 06:29:04 UTC

Missing *.jwc and *.html for tree component in tapestry-contrib-3.0-beta-1.jar

Hi
   I may be wrong on this, but shouldn't the following files also be present
in
the jar ?
"tree/components/TreeDataView.jwc"
"tree/components/TreeHeaders.jwc"
"tree/components/TreeNodeView.jwc"
"tree/components/TreeView.jwc"

They are defined in the contrib.library file which is part of the jar file,
but the above
files are missing.
So when I use the library in my application I get a exception telling me
that
TreeDataView component specification "tree/components/TreeDataView.jwc"
cannot be found.

Has anyone else ran into the same problem or am I doing something wrong
here.

Thanks
SD