Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2018/03/09 09:36:22 UTC

[ANN] New committer: David Bosschaert

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Sling
has invited David Bosschaert to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Please welcome David.

David, you might want to introduce yourself.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [ANN] New committer: David Bosschaert

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <np...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Welcome David!

Nicolas

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Welcome David! Looking forward to your contributions.

Regards
Julian

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Welcome David!

Regards,

Timothee

Posted by Jason E Bailey <je...@apache.org>.
Welcome David!

- Jason

Re: [ANN] New committer: David Bosschaert

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
welcome David, well deserved!

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com.INVALID>.