Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Duffiana Jones <cd...@polydeme.fr> on 2001/06/28 15:51:55 UTC

XML integration and Struts documentation

I'v read something about the availability of the Struts documentation in
XML format, that was transformed for presentation using XSLT (xalan
implementation).

If right, can anyone give me a pointer related to this, and especialy a
pointer to the used DTD : I'd want to know if this uses a specific DTD
or a a public one that addresses publication issues (if one exists).

And more generaly I'm interested by any attempt to integrate the
XML/XSLT technology to implement the presentation layer within the
Struts framework (which natively seems to prefer JSPs based
presentation).

thanx

duf.