Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@apache.org> on 2008/07/21 15:54:20 UTC

new TLP; where to copy maven release artifacts?

I'm making the first release from the Tuscany project as a TLP,  and am not
sufficiently confident about where to put maven artifacts for the release to
just go ahead and do it.  I believe I should copy the artifacts onto
people.apache.org at /www/
people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/tuscany using
the maven staging plugin.  Could somebody please confirm / correct this
before I go ahead?

Kelvin.

Re: new TLP; where to copy maven release artifacts?

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
kelvin goodson pisze:
> I'm making the first release from the Tuscany project as a TLP,  and am not
> sufficiently confident about where to put maven artifacts for the release to
> just go ahead and do it.  I believe I should copy the artifacts onto
> people.apache.org at /www/
> people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/tuscany using
> the maven staging plugin.  Could somebody please confirm / correct this
> before I go ahead?

Hi Kelvin,

I think that you will find following document useful:
http://cocoon.apache.org/1199_1_1.html

Especially, step 8.

We have already released many artifacts according to these instructions so you can be sure that they
are correct.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski