Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by fp...@apache.org on 2021/07/05 09:52:26 UTC

[camel-karaf] - Camel AWS2 features are missing from 3.9.0

Hi,

I can see that all the camel-aws component were dropped from 3.9.0
because they are deprecated but I can't see the new camel-aws2 features.

Is there a reason to not create the new features based on camel-aws2
components?

May be I missed something.

regards,

--
François
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [camel-karaf] - Camel AWS2 features are missing from 3.9.0

Posted by fp...@apache.org.
Ok, thanks, I just would like to know if it was normal.

I will try to add them.

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I can prepare the AWS2 bundle, I just wasn’t aware it was required.

By the way, it conforts me in the need to use private package (as already discussed) and create camel component uber bundle.
I will move forward on that front in camel-karaf.

Regards
JB

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.