Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/29 15:02:02 UTC

Preparing releases for blueprint-parser-1.3.1, blueprint-noosgi-1.1.1, blueprint-web-1.1.1

Hi All,

I've started working on releasing blueprint-parser-1.2.1 [1],
blueprint-web-1.1.1 [2] and blueprint-noosgi [3].

The minor updates which I've referred to earlier on the dev list and
in the linked JIRAs are about making it simpler to reuse Blueprint
contexts which depend on custom NamespaceHandlers in No Osgi deployments.
[1] introduces Namespaces annotation that custom handlers may be
optionally annotated with, [2] has a blueprint-web context listener
checking for these annotations on the classpath, finally [3] has
SimpleNamespaceHandlerSet attempting to resolve relative schema URIs
(xsd:include) against the available URIs.
Changes are simple but can help with making Blueprint more
visible/accessible to non OSGI developers

Hope everyone is fine with the above, I'll send a VOTE message later on

Thanks, Sergey

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1322
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1323
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1334

Re: Preparing releases for blueprint-parser-1.3.1, blueprint-noosgi-1.1.1, blueprint-web-1.1.1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Thanks Sergey !

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] blueprint-parser-1.3.1, blueprint-noosgi-1.1.1, blueprint-web-1.1.1 releases

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
This vote passes with 4 binding +1s.

I'll promote the artifacts
Thanks all
Sergey

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian
Indeed, I had a profile in my .m2/settings.xml with those repositories
activated by default. Updating the relevant poms and reverting
immediately after the artifacts have become available in central can be
reasonable too
Sergey

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Sergey,

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom

Posted by Thomas Watson <tj...@us.ibm.com>.

From:   Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@aries.apache.org
Date:   06/30/2015 04:24 PM
Subject:        Re: [VOTE] blueprint-parser-1.3.1, blueprint-noosgi-1.1.1,

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Blog: http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] blueprint-parser-1.3.1, blueprint-noosgi-1.1.1, blueprint-web-1.1.1 releases

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.

From:   David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>
To:     "dev@aries.apache.org" <de...@aries.apache.org>
Date:   06/30/2015 01:31 PM

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] blueprint-parser-1.3.1, blueprint-noosgi-1.1.1, blueprint-web-1.1.1 releases

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

[VOTE] blueprint-parser-1.3.1, blueprint-noosgi-1.1.1, blueprint-web-1.1.1 releases

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 29/06/15 14:02, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've started working on releasing blueprint-parser-1.2.1 [1],
> blueprint-web-1.1.1 [2] and blueprint-noosgi [3].
My apologies, *blueprint-parser-1.3.1*