Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by mcweeney <mc...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2018/01/02 20:06:33 UTC

Hi, my name is...

Hey all -

I'm dan mcweeney, I work at Adobe and just switched teams to work on our
Open Whisk contributions and implementation. I've done a variety of
things while at Adobe from working on Flash to working with big data and
Spark.

I've written a wide variety of languages but not much Scala ( so pardon
the java looking scala while I get up to speed ). Not 100% sure where my
focus will be ( mesos || logging || other ) but I'm eager to get my
hands dirty helping out where I can while also not causing too much trouble.

Random Details:
* Reside in Brooklyn NY
* 2.5 year old daughter
* passionate about cooking, eating and drinking -- if you're ever in NYC
and in need of a bar/restaurant recommendation I'm your man.

-d

Re: Hi, my name is...

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to OpenWhisk Dan !