Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Prasad Sethumadhavan <PS...@sandcherry.com> on 2005/04/08 00:36:35 UTC

Web Services Help

Hi,
I am new to web services and i am trying to use AXIS for my project. I
have 2 processes in java and they need to exchange messages
asynchronously. Also, they do not follow a request-response model. The
client sends a request to the server and the server processes the
request and sends multiple messages or notifications as it processes the
request. Is this possible with web services and SOAP?

Any help, guidance ot reference would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Prasad