Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Svetlin Zarev <sv...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/12 08:13:57 UTC

TOMEE-2057 fix proposal

Hi Everyone, Romain,

As JIRA is down, I'm writing to the mailing list.

Recently I reported TOMEE-2057 -> modification to
entities done in the @BeforeCompletion callback were
not getting persisted. The root cause was that
eclipselink's synchronization was executed before
openejb's one. The same case works as expected
with OpenJPA.

Hence I want to propose the following fix for the
eclipselink's integration with tomee: [1] OpenJPA
does the same, but it's implemented inside OpenJPA.

[1] https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/70

PS: Is there really need for reflection ? Why don't we add
dependency to OpenEJB-Core and remove the reflection ?

Best regards,
Svetlin

Re: TOMEE-2057 fix proposal

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
:), so looks like you did it ;). Thanks a lot! Really appreciated the
effort to test it.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: TOMEE-2057 fix proposal

Posted by Svetlin Zarev <sv...@gmail.com>.