Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Alieh <sa...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> on 2017/04/28 11:58:33 UTC

gelly scatter/gather

Hi all

I have an iterative algorithm implemented using Gelly scatter/gather.
Using 8 workers of a cluster, I encounter the error
"akka.pattern.AskTimeoutException", which I think the reason is heap
size. Surprisingly, using 4 workers of the same cluster, my program is
executed!!! It seems that I have some I/O with 4 workers, but why using
8 workers I can not run the job?

Best,

Alieh

Re: gelly scatter/gather

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Alieh,

where do you see the AskTimeoutException exactly? Maybe you can share the
complete stack trace and the logs with us. Moreover, which version of Flink
are you running?

Cheers,
Till
​