Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by raghu <s_...@rti.daimlerchrysler.com> on 2001/08/24 09:07:06 UTC

cocoon2b2 internal server error

I tried installing cocoon2b2,  but when i go tothe home page, i get this
error.  Can anyone give me the solution as to how to overcome the error.
thanx,
raghu

Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

----

type internal-server-error

message The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available. Please check
/home/dcuser/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/cocoon.log for
the exact error.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's
sitemap is not available. Please check
/home/dcuser/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/cocoon.log for
the exact error.

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri

/cocoon/

exception

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not
available. Please check
/home/dcuser/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/cocoon.log for
the exact error.

path-info

stacktrace

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not
available. Please check
/home/dcuser/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/cocoon.log for
the exact error.
 at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.setupProcessing(Manager.java:184)
 at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:102)
 at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:489)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
 at
7)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
 at
onnectionHandler.java:213)
 at
 at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

----

"light the deep, and bring silence to the world.
light the world, and bring depth to the silence."

Re: cocoon2b2 internal server error

Posted by Sergio Carvalho <se...@acm.org>.
Look at your cocoon.log. You'll find an exception log, which better describes
the problem.