Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marc Gibert Ginestà <ma...@cometatech.com> on 2000/10/17 23:17:32 UTC

Taglib repository?

Sorry for the intrusion, but I see everybody talking about taglibs
(esql, fp, mail, ...).

I understand that the esql taglib is the same SQL taglib that appears in
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/sqltaglib.html but in this page is named
sql not Esql. Is there any diference?

As for the rest (apart from the fp one, that resides also on
xml.apache.org/cocoon) where are they? Where are the patches mentioned
in this archive?

Is there some sort of taglib repository that I'm not aware of?

TIA.
--
Sincerely,
Marc Gibert Ginestà               e-mail: marcg@cometatech.com

Re: Taglib repository?

Posted by Matthew Cordes <mc...@maine.edu>.
The taglibs are part of the cocoon.jar file.  See the *.xsl
files beneath the
$COCOON_DIR/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/
directory.

> I understand that the esql taglib is the same SQL taglib that appears in
> http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/sqltaglib.html but in this page is named
> sql not Esql. Is there any diference?

The sql and esql taglib are not the same.  As I understand esql is a
later generation and thus improved.

> As for the rest (apart from the fp one, that resides also on
> xml.apache.org/cocoon) where are they? Where are the patches mentioned
> in this archive?
>
> Is there some sort of taglib repository that I'm not aware of?

Nope.  It's part of the cocoon.jar file

> TIA.
> --
> Sincerely,
> Marc Gibert Ginestà               e-mail: marcg@cometatech.com
> Cometa Technologies, S.L.         URL: http://www.cometatech.com
> Telf. 93 231 84 90                Fax. 93 245 93 43

-matt