Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Donald Whytock <dw...@apache.org> on 2018/05/26 15:09:04 UTC

download link for 2.21 for windows not working

Hi...I'm getting a 404 on the Windows zip download for Camel 2.21.  2.20
works okay.

Don

Re: download link for 2.21 for windows not working

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Donald,
thank you for pointing this out. Seems that we removed 2.21.1 release
artifacts by accident, I've restored them, when the mirrors get
updated (and that shouldn't take long) those links should work,

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart