Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Christopher Moesel <Ch...@avid.com> on 2007/05/04 22:42:27 UTC

Maven 2 Plugin for Java2WSDL

Hello all,

I just submitted code for a java2wsdl Maven plugin.  I tested it on a
project over here and it worked great for me.  I'd really appreciate it
if someone could get it into SVN for me (after reviewing it of course!).

Once it's in Maven I can add instructions to the WIKI.

-Chris

Re: Maven 2 Plugin for Java2WSDL

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
It's a duplicate issue. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-488,