Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Peter Spam <ps...@mac.com> on 2011/05/09 07:46:06 UTC

Re: Dismax Request handler and Solrconfig.xml

I'm having the same problem - the standard query returns all my documents, but the dismax one returns 0.  Any ideas?

http://server:8983/solr/select?qt=standard&indent=on&q=*

<response>
−
<lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">3592</int>
−
<lst name="params">
<str name="indent">on</str>
<str name="qt">standard</str>
<str name="q">*</str>
</lst>
</lst>
−
<result name="response" numFound="9108" start="0">
−
<doc>
[...]

http://server:8983/solr/select?qt=dismax&indent=on&q=*

<response>
−
<lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">10</int>
−
<lst name="params">
<str name="indent">on</str>
<str name="qt">dismax</str>
<str name="q">*</str>
</lst>
</lst>
<result name="response" numFound="0" start="0" maxScore="0.0"/>
</response>