Posted to users@maven.apache.org by hanasaki <ha...@hanaden.com> on 2010/12/12 05:11:20 UTC

maven war plugin - generated WAR file missing WEB-INF and jsp pages (only in the uploaded deploy and release)

The build runs fine, tests fine and the WAR created in the target folder
is correct.  For some reason the WAR uploaded to the maven repository on
"deploy" or "release" is missing most everything.  All it has is
META-INF and the compile resources and the class files for the servlets
and .java files in the WAR project.  no JSPs and no WEB-INF at all.

Any ideas as to how to get the jsp pages and WAR/WEB-INF (including lib
subdirectory and jars in it) into the created WAR?

It is a pretty simple project with a parent, jar module and war module
that includes the JAR.

Thanks.

Re: maven war plugin - generated WAR file missing WEB-INF and jsp pages (only in the uploaded deploy and release)

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
By any chance do you use an active by default profile to pull in your
content that is missing on release?

- Stephen

---
screen