Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Garry Turkington <g....@improvedigital.com> on 2014/09/23 17:45:56 UTC

Samza talk at Strata Europe

Hi all,

Sorry for falling off the planet, summer  went very differently than planned.

Picking back up  with our internal use of Samza and building things out so expect more from me going forward. As part of this Samza and Kafka will be a big part of a talk I and a colleague are giving at Strata Europe in Barcelona in November:

http://strataconf.com/strataeu2014/public/schedule/detail/37439

If anyone from the broader community will be at the conference let me know.

Garry

Re: Samza talk at Strata Europe

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hey Garry,

Awesome, thanks for the update. I've posted it to the wiki:

  https://wiki.apache.org/samza/PapersAndTalks

Cheers,
Chris