Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/15 05:42:28 UTC

Re: Coolest Clouds Video Proposal (Time Sensitive)

We didn't get enough response from people with Cool Clouds to show off in
this video, so we have shelved it for now, at least for myself and Gregg's
part. If some other person would like to step forward and take up the idea,
of course, that would be great! Thanks to everyone who did respond to our
call for content.

Jessica T.