Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Plorks mail <pl...@hotmail.com> on 2005/08/12 11:59:38 UTC

how to monior remote web service endpoints

hi all

i'm calling a remote web service using the call metod

e.g.
endpoint = new URL ("https://wsdl.domian.com/services/remoteservice")
Service service= new Service();
Call call = (Call)service.createCall();
call.setTargetEndpointAddress(endpoint);
call.setOperationName("method");

I wish to monitor the soap request/response between my java client and the
remote web service using a tool such as TCPMonitor or TCPTrace

Can anyone show me how i set this up

Many thanks for any help

Winks & nudges are here - download MSN Messenger 7.0 today!
http://messenger.msn.co.uk

RE: how to monior remote web service endpoints

Posted by Plorks mail <pl...@hotmail.com>.

OK i've managed to set this up and getting soemthing back an error that says

Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.<br />
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.<br />

Is there anyway around this?  I'm calling a remote webservice that uses
https from my local pc that's http

Thanks for any help