Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> on 2018/09/03 13:34:02 UTC

Re: Tree conflict resolution considered harmful

[moved from users@; https://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2018-08/0052.shtml]

In a nutshell, it concerns me that passing --non-interactive changes the
default value of --accept.  I think --non-interactive should use the
same algorithm and have the same results as interactive merges.

Sorry for being so brief.  I do have more to say but don't have time to
edit it into coherency (something unexpected has come up).  Thanks for
your detailed response.

Daniel