Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Utkarsh <ut...@rediffmail.com.INVALID> on 2023/05/13 14:03:38 UTC

ActiveMQ REST DELETE call unable to read multibyte characters

Re: ActiveMQ REST DELETE call unable to read multibyte characters

Posted by Utkarsh <ut...@rediffmail.com.INVALID>.
Sorry there is something wrong with my email client and I&#39;m not sure why content is not getting updated in my question. Sending the content again.

Hi,I&#39;m using Apache ActiveMQ 5.16 and simply trying to send data with multibyte characters (e.g.&nbsp;日一国会ABC) to a queue using ActiveMQ web console. I&#39;m using CURL call to read the data but response has data as&nbsp;????ABC. Can someone point me what might be the issue.

Data in the ActiveMQ web console:

Curl Call

Thanks
Utkarsh