Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Arothian <ke...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/01 14:24:25 UTC

RE: Ivy Lock files and concurrent resolves

Wolfgang,

I'm sure that is the problem! I looked back and all of my stacktraces were
related to SimpleDateFormat in one way or another. I'm surprised I didn't
notice that sooner - oh well. I've updated to the latest nightly and things
have been smooth so far. Thanks for the help.

-Kevin