Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Irum Godil <so...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/12 05:22:55 UTC

Building and Using Derby Source code from Eclipse

Hi,
I am interested in checking out the Derby source code and run it in Eclipse. Essentially, I am researching in Aspect oriented Programming (AOP) and would like to experiment on Derby. For this I need to be loading and running the application from within a Java environment. The problem is that I would like to build it using the default Java builder in Eclipse and not the ant builder.

Can someone please help me on this issue; i.e. is it possible to open, build and run the entire Derby code from within Eclipse?

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Irum Godil.