Posted to general@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2008/06/24 01:02:19 UTC

Rotate the PMC chair?

A year has passed since Turbine became a TLP.

If anyone else from the PMC would like to take a turn at being the
chairperson I will happily support them.

If nobody else is interested in taking this on I am fine with continuing
in this role.

Scott

Re: Rotate the PMC chair?

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
same.

--
Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
wglass@forio.com
www.forio.com

Re: Rotate the PMC chair?

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de>.

Re: Rotate the PMC chair?

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Scott Eade wrote:
> If nobody else is interested in taking this on I am fine with continuing
> in this role.

You are doing a great job. Keep it on.

Bye, Thomas.