Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Brownstein, Mark (Factiva)" <Ma...@factiva.com> on 2002/02/14 16:57:16 UTC

Virus

I attempted to download the latest stable linux release.  McAfee rejected
the file due to a virus attached to the file.  Thought you might like to
know.

Re: Virus

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.
Do you mean xerces-c1_6_0-linux.tar.gz?  I just scanned it with Norton
AntiVirus v7.51 using Definition File 2/7/02, and it is ok.  Do you have more
info?

Tinny