Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/23 03:58:38 UTC

[ANN] Commons Jelly 1.0 Release Candidate 1 released.

The commons-jelly team is pleased to announce the commons-jelly 1.0-RC1
release!

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/

Jelly is a Java and XML based scripting engine. Jelly combines the best ideas
from JSTL, Velocity, DVSL, Ant and Cocoon all together in a simple yet
powerful scripting engine.

Changes in this version include:

  New Features:

o Add Regexp taglib Issue: JELLY-49.

  Fixed bugs:

o Huge memory leak resulting from the use of ThreadLocal. Issue: JELLY-148.
  Thanks to Hans Gilde.
o Character data is flushed by XMLOuput while XML data isn't. Issue:
  JELLY-138.
o Scripts set the context URL when executing so that resources are found
  relative to the current script. Issue: JELLY-45.

  Changes:

o Move to beanutils 1.7.0.

Re: [ANN] Commons Jelly 1.0 Release Candidate 1 released.

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi#Jelly

Posted by Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath <co...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath <co...@yahoo.com>.