Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Kurz Wolfgang <wo...@gwvs.de> on 2009/03/06 07:35:21 UTC

OCM cache?

Hello everyone,

I amueing ocm to read from jackrabbit. But reading takes a long time so I thought I would check and see if there is a way to optimize it. When looking through the ocm code I found something about a cache so I am guessing I can cache the reads from jackrabbit somehow.

Anyone know how I enable the cache for ocm reads from jackrabbit? If there is something like it.

Re: OCM cache?

Posted by Todd Seiber <to...@gmail.com>.
According to Repository Server
HOWTO<http://jackrabbit.apache.org/repository-server-howto.html>::
Warning: The current JCR-RMI library is designed for simplicity, not
performance. You will probably experience major performance issues if you
try running any non-trivial applications on top of JCR-RMI.

This has been my experience as well. I've also tried to use the repository
via JNDI. None of my attempts were successful.

--
Todd Seiber
830 Fishing Creek Rd.

h. 717-938-5778