Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/02/23 15:40:34 UTC

Keeping LDAPTransformer in sync with trunk

Hello,

There has been a lot of changes in LDAPTransformer in branch 2.1
only, see http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/naming/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/LDAPTransformer.java

However those changes were not backported to trunk, which makes it
difficult for me to keep bugfixes in sync.

Also, the following change broke the <ldap:execute-replace>
functionality, so beware when simplifying code:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=123886&view=rev

For now, I will just replace the class in trunk, as there hasn't
been any change since imported from 2.1 to trunk except « Remove
author tags and minor cleanup ».
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/