Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2009/03/26 12:37:18 UTC

[Announce] New committer - Regis Xu

On behalf of the Apache Harmony PMC, I am delighted to welcome Regis Xu
as a new committer to the project.

Regis has made sustained, high quality contributions to the
project both through patches to the codebase and in the community
discussions on this mailing list.

Congratulations, your committership is well-deserved!

Next steps...

We have created a wiki page describing the steps you should now
undertake as an Apache Harmony committer [1]. Please update it if you
see anything missing.

You should have already received your new Apache account information
with username and password.  As has become the tradition for Harmony,
please update the committers page on the website with your own
information.  That should be a good (and harmless) exercise to test if
everything is working.

Again, thanks for your hard work so far, and welcome!

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter

The Apache Harmony PMC

Re: [Announce] New committer - Regis Xu

Posted by Jin Mingjian <ji...@gmail.com>.
Cong!:)

Re: [Announce] New committer - Regis Xu

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations :-)

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [Announce] New committer - Regis Xu

Posted by Jim Yu <ju...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation!

--
Best Regards,
Jim, Jun Jie Yu

Re: [Announce] New committer - Regis Xu

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On behalf of the Apache Harmony PMC, I am delighted to welcome Regis Xu
> as a new committer to the project.
>
> Regis has made sustained, high quality contributions to the
> project both through patches to the codebase and in the community
> discussions on this mailing list.
>
> Congratulations, your committership is well-deserved!
>

> Next steps...
>
> We have created a wiki page describing the steps you should now
> undertake as an Apache Harmony committer [1]. Please update it if you
> see anything missing.
>
> You should have already received your new Apache account information
> with username and password.  As has become the tradition for Harmony,
> please update the committers page on the website with your own
> information.  That should be a good (and harmless) exercise to test if
> everything is working.
>
> Again, thanks for your hard work so far, and welcome!
>
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter
>

> The Apache Harmony PMC

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/
http://people.apache.org/~aaf/

Re: [Announce] New committer - Regis Xu

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Congratulations!  Well done Regis.
-Mark

Posted by Kevin Zhou <zh...@gmail.com>.
Great! Congratulations Regis! :)

Re: [Announce] New committer - Regis Xu

Posted by "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <fi...@gmail.com>.
Wow cool, congratulations Regis! :)

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv

Posted by Aleksey Shipilev <al...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.
Congratulations Regis!

--
Unless stated otherwise above:

Re: [Announce] New committer - Regis Xu

Posted by 陈磊 <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Alexey Petrenko <
alexey.a.petrenko@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> 2009/3/26 Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>:
> > On behalf of the Apache Harmony PMC, I am delighted to welcome Regis Xu
> > as a new committer to the project.
> >
> > Regis has made sustained, high quality contributions to the
> > project both through patches to the codebase and in the community
> > discussions on this mailing list.
> >
> > Congratulations, your committership is well-deserved!
> >

> > Next steps...
> >
> > We have created a wiki page describing the steps you should now
> > undertake as an Apache Harmony committer [1]. Please update it if you
> > see anything missing.
> >
> > You should have already received your new Apache account information
> > with username and password.  As has become the tradition for Harmony,
> > please update the committers page on the website with your own
> > information.  That should be a good (and harmless) exercise to test if
> > everything is working.
> >
> > Again, thanks for your hard work so far, and welcome!
> >
> > [1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter
> >

> > The Apache Harmony PMC

Greate!  Congratulations!

--
Ray Chen
MSN:clraychen@hotmail.com <MS...@hotmail.com>

Re: [Announce] New committer - Regis Xu

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
Congratulations Regis!

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

-Stepan.

Posted by Regis <xu...@gmail.com>.
Tim Ellison wrote:
> On behalf of the Apache Harmony PMC, I am delighted to welcome Regis Xu
> as a new committer to the project.
>
> Regis has made sustained, high quality contributions to the
> project both through patches to the codebase and in the community
> discussions on this mailing list.
>
> Congratulations, your committership is well-deserved!
>

> Next steps...
>
> We have created a wiki page describing the steps you should now
> undertake as an Apache Harmony committer [1]. Please update it if you
> see anything missing.
>
> You should have already received your new Apache account information
> with username and password.  As has become the tradition for Harmony,
> please update the committers page on the website with your own
> information.  That should be a good (and harmless) exercise to test if
> everything is working.
>
> Again, thanks for your hard work so far, and welcome!
>
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter
>

> The Apache Harmony PMC

Thanks all!

It's my pride to works with the great community!

--
Best Regards,
Regis.

Re: [Announce] New committer - Regis Xu