Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jordi Soldevila <js...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/25 16:48:07 UTC

JMeter > Catalan translation

Hello,

I've started to use the JMeter tool, and I'm interested to translate it into
Catalan language.
Is there any team that is doing this localization?

Thanks in advance,

Jordi Soldevila

Re: JMeter > Catalan translation

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 25/01/2008, Jordi Soldevila <js...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've started to use the JMeter tool, and I'm interested to translate it into
> Catalan language.

Thanks!

I don't want to dissuade you, but you should be aware that it is quite
a bit of work initially, and may need to be updated as JMeter is
enhanced.  [There are some text items that have yet to be turned into
resources; these do need to be fixed at some point.]

Only you can decide if the effort is worth it, given that the target
readership for Catalan is probably quite limited.

> Is there any team that is doing this localization?

No-one else has volunteered to do this as far as I am aware.