Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@anyware-tech.com> on 2005/07/28 15:41:00 UTC

[portal] Runtime error with FullScreenCopletEventAspect and DefaultEventManager

Hello,

I get the following exception with a recent build:

Could not load class org.apache.cocoon.portal.event.aspect.impl.FullScreenCopletEventAspect for component named 'full-screen-coplet'

java.lang.ClassCastException
        at org.apache.cocoon.portal.event.impl.DefaultEventManager.initialize(DefaultEventManager.java:186)
        at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:283)
        at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java:277)

It seems that DefaultEventManager tries to cast
FullScreenCopletEventAspect into a Subscriber, but this interface
has been removed from FullScreenCopletEventAspect 13 days ago.

Carsten, can you fix this please?
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Systèmes d'Information

Re: [portal] Runtime error with FullScreenCopletEventAspect and DefaultEventManager

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Jean-Baptiste Quenot schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I get the following exception with a recent build:
>
> Could not load class org.apache.cocoon.portal.event.aspect.impl.FullScreenCopletEventAspect for component named 'full-screen-coplet'
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException
>         at org.apache.cocoon.portal.event.impl.DefaultEventManager.initialize(DefaultEventManager.java:186)
>         at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:283)
>         at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java:277)
>
> It seems that DefaultEventManager tries to cast
> FullScreenCopletEventAspect into a Subscriber, but this interface
> has been removed from FullScreenCopletEventAspect 13 days ago.
>
> Carsten, can you fix this please?
Hmm, I don't get this exception - everything works fine. Did you try a
clean build? The configuration has changed as well.

Carsten