Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alberto Patino <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/08 06:51:36 UTC

How to debug axis2 engine.

Hi again!

I'm very interested in understand how the axis2 engine works under the
hood, I wrote this mini guide to help newbies like me to encourage
them to start to get dirty with the code:

http://knowledgefrontier.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-debug-axis2-engine.html

I have many many questions but this is a good point to start.

Thanks

--
Don't be evil!!!

Re: How to debug axis2 engine.

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Alberto Patino wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> I'm very interested in understand how the axis2 engine works under the
> hood, I wrote this mini guide to help newbies like me to encourage
> them to start to get dirty with the code:
>
> http://knowledgefrontier.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-debug-axis2-engine.html
>
> I have many many questions but this is a good point to start.

Good work.